The Law Offices of John N. Kitta Estate Lawyer; http://www.youareingoodhands.com/, provides comprehensive legal help in the area of estate law. Come by our offices in Fremont, California. You may be a client but we will treat you like one of our family. This is core to us because estate planning is a legal service that everyone will need whether they realize it or not. Estate planning covers a number of elements but it is simply providing for the continued management of one’s assets whether they have the capacity to do so our not. Careful and attentive estate planning takes into account the tax consequences of one’s estate based on the nature of that person’s estate and the location of that estate. A person’s estate could be anything from a simply bank account to ownership and holdings in real property and corporate interests.
If you take the time to check out our website at http://www.youareingoodhands.com/ many of your answers regarding estate planning can be answered. The following areas are some of the most frequently asked topics regarding estate law and planning Estate Law:
- Organization and succession of family owned and operated businesses.
- The division of real, personal and intellectual property and assets.
- Conflicts and administration of matters regarding one’s social security disability trusts benefits.
- The preparation of wills and trusts for generational familial assets.
- The purposes and requirements related to durable and sometimes limited powers of attorney.
- The design and creation of charitable trusts as well as trusts for minors and for certain people with special needs.
- Internal Revenue Service and the State of California’s application of its Franchise Tax Board and negotiations involving general estate taxes.
- The need for proactive planning to avoid or limit exposure of ones estate to probate court and conflicts regarding inheritance issues.
- The relevance of estate planning and why one would need a living trust and what is a living trust.
There is no one formula for estate planning that suits all individuals. The proper legal advice is based upon the nature and extent of one’s estate. My office will sit down with you and do an estate audit of all of your business holdings, real property interests as well as potential future earnings still due to you such as annuities, stock and other investment yields. I will then outline some estate structures that you can engage in now as well as put into place in the future. It is not difficult once you realize that you only become aware of the need for estate planning once a crisis is already at hand.
For clients that have special wealth management needs I can help you as well. especially residents of California. Come on in. I can’t wait to be of service to you!